|To ensure that patients, their families, staff and members of the public have the chance to be involved and share their views on the proposals, NHS Tayside is holding public engagement events throughout August and September.|
The Transforming Tayside public events will include special engagement sessions as part of the three-month public Shaping Orthopaedic Services consultation, which runs until 31 October.
The wider Transforming Tayside public events are being held on the following dates:
- Saturday, 24 August, 2019, between 10am and 12.30pm at North Inch Community Campus, Gowans Terrace in Perth
- Saturday, 7 September, 2019, between 10am and 12.30pm at Harris Academy, Perth Road in Dundee
- Saturday, 28 September, 2019, between 10am and 12.30pm at Forfar Community Campus, Kirriemuir Road in Forfar
To register your interest in attending the public events or if you require assistance with travel, please contact 0800 783 6110 or email email@example.com
Smaller community pop-up information stands for Shaping Orthopaedic Services, where people can find out more and give their feedback, will also take place across Tayside on the following dates:
- Friday, 23 August, 10am to 12noon, reception area, Whitehills Community Health and Community Care Centre, Forfar
- Monday, 26 August, 10am to 12noon, Ninewells Hospital, main concourse, level 7, Dundee
- Monday, 2 September, 10am to 12noon, outpatient department, Arbroath Infirmary, in Angus
- Tuesday, 3 September, 10am to 12noon, main foyer, Pitlochry Community Hospital
- Tuesday, 3 September, 3pm to 6pm, main foyer, Crieff Community Hospital
- Monday, 9 September, 2pm to 4.30pm, main foyer, St Margaret’s Community Hospital, Auchterader
- Monday, 16 September, 2pm to 4.30pm, main foyer, Blairgowrie Community Hospital
- Wednesday, 18 September, 10am to 12noon, reception area main entrance, Perth Royal Infirmary
- Thursday, 26 September, 3pm to 6pm, reception main block, Royal Victoria Hospital, Dundee
More information about Transforming Tayside and Shaping Orthopaedic Services is available at www.transformingtayside.scot.nhs.uk.
People can also call 0800 7836110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.