The surgery offers appointments from 08:00 to 18:00. On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings we offer extended hours with appointments up until 18:00.
If you require an appointment with a GP or nurse please phone 01241 431144 and follow the automated instructions.
We offer five different types of appointments:
- Anytime: These appointments can be booked up to 4 weeks in advance.
- Bookable on the day: These appointments are available from 8am that same day.
- Evening Appointments: These appointments are primarily to enable working people to see their GP outside of office hours.
- Emergency Appointments: these are strictly for acute illnesses which may require immediate prescription or admission to hospital. Please note we may not always be able to accommodate you with your requested GP due to high demand.
- Telephone Consultations: telephone consultations are appointments where the GP will telephone you after their morning surgery, Telephone consultations can be appropriate both for new problems or more chronic illness. Suitable problems might be advice about painkillers, requests for reports, advice on how to treat simple ailments such as chickenpox, cough and colds, or may be used for routine reviews.
Appointments for GPs may be booked online by registering at the surgery for Vision Online Services.
For patients whose first language is not English we are able to access local translation services. This service has to be arranged in advance so we would ask you to give as much notice as possible. The practice can also make arrangements with Angus Council to help meet the needs of patients with sight or hearing difficulties.
If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason please inform us as soon as possible in order for us to give the slot to someone else.